<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
8/22/2006 08:36:00 pm

OMG. I SAW MR TANA JUST NOW.
hehehes.
at amk.
scaryy siahh.
scully he lives dere.
=X
n i said " good MORNING mr tana."
damn.
it was evenin.
=D


yeah anyway.
hmms.
tmr got rehearsal.
yay.
cann skip my tuition.
lols.


tmr got math graph test!
T_T
die lers arhhs.
graphs just sucks.



"Graduation (Friends Forever)"


And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25

I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real blue
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

[1] - As we go on
We remember
All the times we
Had together
And as our lives change
Come Whatever
We will still beFriends Forever

So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels

[Repeat 1]

La, la, la, la:
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La, la, la, la:
We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly



hahahs. i love tis song.
hahahas.
i tink i will really miss 2e5 loads.
lols.
all e happy memories.
kekes.
2e5 lets jiayou together!!!



=D


* - it does not take only one homosapien to form a class that bonds together.
-smiles.



* - iiloveyou.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links