<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, June 25, 2007
6/25/2007 10:23:00 pm

Ahhah .
I completed all my hmk . :D
Yes im gonna be a good girl from now .
Of course there's still theory .
Yuck .

Anw, the first day of sch was pretty alright .
Met shihui & kuangjun in e morning .
Shihui be glad that i walked so fast for you ! :D
Mr gavin lee was alright .
Mr lionel ang is ... kinda funny . :)
I was telling fengrong that he was his twin . :DD
Hoho .
Thn went to eat after school .
I've got blisters on both my legs . rahh .
& it's not small .


Hmms .
I seriously have nth else to do .
Maybe i should go & sleep .
Hoho .
:)

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links