<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, June 14, 2007
6/14/2007 11:47:00 pm

Gee .
Im feeling pretty down right now for some unknown reason .
But fengrong, it's definitely not bec you're going off to camp . :)

Mum bought this pack of medicine for sorethroat . ( bec she was buyin flu medicine at e same time )
It's lime . & it tastes very nice . :)

Was supposed to meet shihui 11.50 at amk .
But overslept . Woke up at abt 11.20 .
Hoho .
So met her after she went bishan .
Collect money from dionne .
Then went kovan find wanni .
Ate yoshi . Wanni's mean lahs . Gave me some weird looking veggie that tasted like *argh* .
Then helped her do some theory jiu go home ler .

Watched incredible tales just now .
Scary can . There was this monster looking creature . >.<
It was about black magic .


I tried doin my amath just now .
I did e indices . But not surds .
I SERIOUSLY CANT DO SURDS .
not even the very basics .
can anyone teach me ?
=D
feel so sian-ed .


Sighs .
The only thing worth looking forward to is the gathering on the 19th .
I cant wait .
yays .
:)


My bro's frien is sleepin over .
He watched e incredible tales with us just now .
& he just said 'wah zhen me ban wo shui bu zhao lehs'
Translated . "wah how ? I cannot fall asleep lehs'
hohoho .
Funny guy .

AIYA IM BORED .
shitass .

My darl shihui is also bored .
Hhas . :)


I dont know what to think now .
Fcuktard .
You're such an asshole .

Sh0w me .

Labels:



Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links