<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, June 29, 2007
6/29/2007 09:40:00 pm

Hmmm .
Today was pretty alright .

Stayed in class during pe today .
I was looking at e class photo .
Thn i kind of commented that sugan looked cute . for a number of times .
& i din realise he was behind me .
LOL .
:D

Paid attention to all lessons today lahs .
I like mr lionel ang .
I wont fall asleep durin his double periods .
Hoho .
Had ce also .
Talked abt single & grp datin .
It was quite interestin .
:)

Thn realised my blister was bleeedin .
eeyuck . stupid blisters .

Went for guides .
2 new teachers r joinin guides .
Hms .
Thn had outdoor cooking .
Hahaha .
It was fun lahs .
Jeslyne & i had a hard time though .
:D
& we realise e scouts seniors r mean to their juniors lah .
JIANAN is SO MEAN .
His junior was like beggin for tissues lahs .
Bein nice, i went to e girls toilet & took alot for him .
Hoho .
:D
He was so grateful can . lol .

Saw val & e co ppl outside sch .
Hahas .
Then went home .
& it rained .
:D

Sighs .
I have got theory waiting for me to complete .
YUCK .

I linked you alr kangtai !
:D


:D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links