<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, June 01, 2007
6/01/2007 08:20:00 pm

hohoho .
Im bored . :)

My bro & his friend havin tuition now .
His friend's sister & mum came over as well .
I rmb i used to play with his sister when i was young & when she was super young .
I think she's now pri4 or smth .
Now she's starin at me .
Her mum keeps asking her to come play with me
Er .
I think she still expects me to play barbiedoll or smth with her .
hhohoho .
I feel weird . Cause she's still starin at me from e sofa .

Hm .
When i look over she smiles at me .
omg .
creepy siah .

My tutor just asked me a qs which i cant ans .
& my bro could .
yuck .
Im stupid lah what you want .


OMG SHE'S STILL STARING .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links