<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, July 01, 2007
7/01/2007 08:52:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

shihui - your honour . LOL . :D

lynette - like you always do . :D

fr - but it was fun lahs . hahas . & anw it's ur honour we willin to eat ur biscuits . :)

jeslyne - LOL . nice mahs . :D

tea - poopy ? LOL . dont know wad ?



Ahhh .
Im feelin so sian-ed .


Went tuition in e morning .
Then went guitar .
Met jeslyne & lynette after that .
Ate at long johns & went library .
Did a little of e proposal den went to drink bubble tea & talked .
:D


Just had dinner .
My mum bought alcohol for us lahs .
Had 1 whole bottle of hooch to myself . & half a bottle of bercadi .
:)


I was reading all my previous posts just now .
& i realised i reallllly miss sec 2 lahs .
Gee .
It was so much more simple & happy .
Now everything isnt goin very well & everyone isnt feelin extremely goood .
Saw that spastic yeo huiting just now .
& i miss her lahs !
How she used to sleep during every lesson beside me last yr .
LOL .
Look at how much we've all changed .
Sighhhhhhhhhhhs .
If only we can turn back time . :)


I miss how we had fun during lessons & in between lessons .
I miss that sleepypig beside me .
I miss laiziyu sitting beside me .
I miss yanchang entertainin me with perverti stuffs .
I miss wenxun actin retarded & bein so cheerful .
I miss yimei playin along with wenxun .
I miss those noises in class compared to e quietness in class now .

Damn .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links