<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
10/31/2007 09:45:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

Fengrong - Lol like that also power ? & anw not i no skill, is ur face ugly . :D

vaL - Hoho . Cute what . :)

lynette - I've got a rainbow skirt PLUS shirt my dear . :)

mr ccwj - When u pro u no need IC . :)




I hereby declare i've got an addiction for Subway cookies . :D
I ate 4 today . Three yesterday . & 1 the day before ystd .

My dad just came back from switzerland & bought this damn damn nice chocolate .
The brand is 'Spring' i think . Omggg . It's the best i've ever tasted . :D
Hahaha .

Somehow i'm in a good mood right now .
Anw, chi 0 Level paper was quite alright . I thought that paper 2 was more difficult .
I did a similar question for the zuo wen before! Woohoo .
Fengrong i'm not goin to normal mother tongue with you . :)

Had two hours of intense theory lesson today . Purely theory . =.=
Can die .
My teacher was like "are you in a rush?". I said no & she said lets continue . Hoho .
She also repeated that she really hope i can pass .


Hmm tmr's schooooolll again . ZzzZZzzZZ .
I think there's bio spa, thn guides .
Cant wait for campppppp !


Sometimes, people have to reflect .
Dont wait till it's too late & you go 'why was i so silly'
'ren yi shi feng ping lang jing, tui yi bu hai kuo tian kong'

Stop wasting your youth on things that are not worth your time .
Life will be easier then . :D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links