<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, November 26, 2007
11/26/2007 11:02:00 am

Hello people I just came back from the chalet . It was not bad I guess .

Hmm .
Accompanied my sister ystd morning to dye her hair . Looks pretty alright .
Thn cabbed home & cabbed to pasir ris to meet Jenn cause I was too lazy to walk .
Saw Lynette & Linette there . Haha .
Reached there & played abit of mahjiong .
Thn Lynette Jenn & I went to cycle .
It started raining heavily halfway & we got super wet . Jenn fell twice . :)
She injured her knees & had some bruises . Tsk .
Came back & started the bbq .
Took like forever to get the fire going . Started raining again halfway .
Haha .
Played with charcoal & was damn black lah .
Thn after that just started crapping about lame jokes & stories .
Tzekiat kept coming up with games that killed our brain cells . :)
Mr ang stayed over too !
Most of them left . Only Lynette Weiting Me & the rest of the guys stayed .
Went up & started playing mahjiong & cards again .
Went to Mac at about 4 . Thn walked to the beach . Returned to the chalet & mahjiong-ed again with Tzekiat Taoyee Zixiang Jiahan .
I helped Weiting win twice okay ! (sort of)
Finally started packing up & left .
Lynette Me Wenxun Emmanuel Taoyee Jianan Kenny took 58 back .
Slept throughout the whole bus ride . :)
Thn met miss tayning & went home .

Okay I'm lazy to elaborate more . :)

My room is now occupied by my sister's friends . ZZZ .
I need my sleep .
:(

Going to fetch my mum from the airport later .


Byeee ! :)



Lets all be friends . :)

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links