<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, November 17, 2007
11/17/2007 10:25:00 pm

Hello people I just thrashed Jianan in Minesweeper gameSSS.
With skill not luck . :D

Went to the library with shihui val & fengrong .
Think we spent more time eating again .

ZZZ ignorance is bliss .

Okay it's a short post cause i'm in no mood to blog .

AND I JUST WON JIANAN 25-26 . Though i opened alot for him & my screen got prob .HAHAHAHA .
YES YUTING IS SMART . I figured out some way to press the last mine which my comp couldnt press .
HEH . I LOVE MYSELF . & MY SMART-NESS .

Bye people . :D


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .
Yousuck yousuck yousuck.( X infinity)

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links