entries
Thursday, November 01, 2007
11/01/2007 09:21:00 pm
Hello people . :)
I was damn suay today .
Met this No-brain flasher in the morning at the bus stop , but shant elaborate .
I just stared at him & he ran away . =.=
Loser .
Ziyu & shihui then joined me on the bus . They alighted from theirs bec there was a cockroach . Hoho .
Guides camp is tmr ! But i will be leaving tmr night & joining them again on saturday evening .
Booo . I will miss like 3/4 of the camp .
I wont have to bring a big bag tmr to school though . :D
Oh and we still have to attend bio spa before gng for camp .
I had a sudden craving for potato chips just now so i bought some . :)
My mum insists on gng to the bus stop with me tmr . Lol .
Okay off to study my dearest theory .
Please let me pass .
Life's good. ♥;