entries
Friday, November 09, 2007
11/09/2007 10:17:00 pm
MY TEETH HURTS . Argh .
Tightening braces is like 100times more painful dan any other procedure .
& it's still hurting now .
Ahhhhhhh . I changed the colour to silver-grey ! :)
My dad said it looks more like a human . Ahahs .
Took pictures with dearest Mr Ang tdy !
Bought cake & farewell-ed him . Walao I still want him . He's the greatest teacher . :)
Was playing cards with jen & shuling during ss lecture when mr ong walked past . Thn he asked what were we doin in class .
Just gave some crap ans & he walked away . Haha so nice .
Fengrong be honoured !
I actually sacrificed my ghost whisperer for you . :)
Oh ya & guess what people . My birthday's coming !
Labels: Teeth hurts teeth hurts teeth hurts
Life's good. ♥;