<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
11/27/2007 10:16:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

Wanni - Uh really. LOL . :)

mr ccwj - Lol okay . :)

Shaun - ZZzz shock for what . Lol . :)

Shihui - LOL . yeah . Haha .

Han - Lol yups i went . At 7 plus . haha . :)




Zzzz I'm feeling cranky now .
Rawr .

I slept for 7 hours straight ystd . :D

Went to the Woodbridge Hospital just now .
Cause my relative's in there . :(
But i think she's alright, dont know why they put her in there .
It's kinda scary , I mean the people there .
They are seriously pitiful though .
Imagine being locked up in a room 24/7 doing nothing .
No more jokes about the woodbridge . :X


Im trying to pack my stuff for the camp tmr .
5 days ehs . I will miss home . ;)
I cant find my guides stufffffff .


Oh well, Lets hope the camp will be fun .
Dont miss me people ! ;D
Will be back on the 2nd .
Haha !



Omfg You Bastard . =.=

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links