<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
11/21/2007 04:01:00 pm

Thanks Charmaine ! :DDD

I feel loved . :D




Okayyyy so I'm still supposed to be studying .





But anyway, today's chem paper was Z z Z .


The Mcq & Open ended qs were very easy .


But the essay qs was shit . I left the first qs blank, & 9/10 of the 2nd one blank .


20 marks gone . :( & i went to sleep for over an hour .


Well maybe the front part will help me pass . :)


Amath ystd was easy too , but I still cant get full marks . Hahaha .





Tmr's like the last paper & I cant wait .


Zzzz everybody's like free already .





Went to buy the things for bbq with my mum & sis just now .


Came back & slept for awhile .


& I'm using the comp now .


Haha .


Goodbye Bio . :)











Thanks for letting me hear that . :)

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links