entries
Friday, November 16, 2007
11/16/2007 08:22:00 pm
ZZZ I cant go online because I'm not supposed to sign out of my sister's msn .
But I've got enough time to blog before she comes out of the bathroom .
Went to make IC todayyyyyyyyyyy . Luckily we waited for only alittle while .
Thn went down to my grandma hse for awhile .
& met wanni at the library . Fengrong came to join us .
He doesnt have any re exams lah . But he found some quite useful books & borrowed them . :)
I think we spent most of the time there eating . First bought drinks, thn food . & thn decided to have dinner there .
So bought drinks & spagetti . Thn bought brownie & orea cheesecake . Hahaha .
& Thanks alot for the present fengrong ! :D
Crapped & went home .
Ohh ya & i found a very nice song for wanni . :D
Tonight's the last episode of Ghost Whisperer ! Sad.
4moredays.
Life's good. ♥;