<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, December 29, 2007
12/29/2007 09:15:00 pm

Did homework with Shihui Wanni Valerie today .
Then went for dinner . Crapped for quite awhile after that .
Wanni went crazy . ;) Ahaha .

Why do you still fucking scold me when you know you're in the wrong .
She just has to see me cry before letting up, call me & say sorry lah .
You think that's useful ? Fuck .
Just because it's raining so my bro cant go out & buy his own dinner ?
Hello ? What are umbrellas invented for . & the rain will stop too right .
Since young till now you've made me cry a fucking hundred times . & I'm not exaggerating . Pui .
Yes I know i'm really dumb compared to yr two other children . Sorry I'm not good enough to let you show off to others .
TOO BAD .
I cant wait to grow up, make my own money, stay somewhere far away & be free from you .
I dislike you mother . :D

Okay enough of that . Pictures !







Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links