<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, December 15, 2007
12/15/2007 10:32:00 pm

Hahaha I'm back again .
I've decided to be a good girl tomorrow .
Shall wake up early, as in real early to go swimming .
Then wrap all my textbooks, & do hmk !

I've got a sudden urge to try contacts !
:D

& I managed to find a cable which is working .
Pictures !



Dog at my uncle's hse !
Cat at Yisen's hse !
Dog & me . :D
Scrabble . Lol .
Jeslyne & Yuting .
Valerie & Manxuan
Cheryl & Rachel ! Super damn cute okay .

Valerie torturing Cheryl . Hoho .



Manxuan Valerie Wanni Yuting . :D


Fengrong & Yuting . :D





I made this myself during the camp okay .

Jessica, Lynette, Yuting, Jeslyne, Regina .

At chalet .
Sparklers ! :)






The nicest pouch ever . :)
Seashell given by Maldive Guides .



Grumpy moments, who doesnt have them . Tsk .
:D


Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links