<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, December 17, 2007
12/17/2007 10:23:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

Mr ccwj : Awww too bad lor . LOLL .

Wx : Ahahaha Sad :(

Val : I DID NOT torture hustle okay . I entertained him ! :D

Zhiwei/ Zhiwei 2 : LOL DONT RETARD CAN . & I dont think anyone understands yr retarded joke lah . ;)

Shihui : Hahaha you just admitted on msn that Jiro's damn hot . :P



Hhelllloo !

Yesterday

I woke up at 9plus & pulled my brother out of bed to go swimming with me ! Ahaha .
I banged my nose against the stupid metal bar in the pool which i din see . Hurts like shit okay .
Then went Mount Faber Safra with my family for bowling .
The place's really nice can .
Bowled 3 games & I almost hit 100 ! :(
Then went for pool . Hohoho .
My cousin who's a beginner was quite pro ehs .
Went for dinner at this very big hawker centre . Ate alllooot . :)
Came back home & wrapped all my books . Yayee .

Today

Helped my mother with the housework before gng out for shopping .
To Wanni Ziyu Shihui & Val : I bought the christmas present for exchange alr ! & it's damn nice . :DD
Bought my fbts ! But the shirt's too big, so i gave it to my sis . :( Sad case .
Should have tried it on .
Then bought tops while my sis got shorts . She has atm card alr can . :( but she spent $300 in just a week . Ahaha .
& I watched Alvin & the Chipmunks !!!!!
THEODORE'S CUTE like hell . :D

My grandma cooked tangyuan today . I ate 6 .
The tangyuan she makes is superb . :)

Hmmm I dont have to go for the dry run on wed because I cant make it for the actual one .
Oh well , maybe I'll still go . Just for the fun of it . :D

& there's tuition tmr . :(:(:(
But cant wait to meet up with them, & the steamboat of course .

I've been having weird dreams for alot alot of nights alr .
I really should stop .

I WANT A CHIPMUNK FOR CHRISTMAS .
No, I want theodore for christmas . :D:D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links