<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, December 15, 2007
12/15/2007 02:32:00 pm

I woke up at 8.40 today . Msged Jessica to say I'll be late . :)
Anw we managed to finish the soveniour, but it was still rejected in the end .

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SLAPSLAPSLAP .

Got to go my grandma hse again later .

Off to type minutes for today's meeting .
I'm a fast worker . :)


{Edit/}

I'm done !
Haha told you I'm fast .

It's raining like shit again . :(


Hmmm I wonder .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links