<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
12/25/2007 10:49:00 pm

Kboxing . Shihui Val Wanni Yuting .
For my girls ! :D
My fav . :)
Interesting hk note .
Ride in Ocean park .
Shihui Val Retard .
:D

Sis & i .
Reflection . :)
Sightseeing . :)
The housing in hk isnt really good .
Reflection again .

Ocean Park .

Nightly Feast . :D
At Ladies Street .
At ocean park . :)
Bro & I . :)

Bro Sis & I .


Roller Coaster !
Flamingo Pond .
Christmas tree .
Ahma & i . :)





Dad Mum & I . Notice the house behind .





View from the mountains . :)
Company . :)
In the hotel . ;D






Ghandi !








Albert . :)



Liu De Hua . Lol .

Yao ming !
Sumo wrestler ! Hahah .

Pig I coloured . :D

Sis & I
Sis, Me & Bro .
Sis & I .
Lightings in hk . Really nice . :)










Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links