<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, December 08, 2007
12/08/2007 05:12:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

lynette - Striker ? LOL . Dont make me laugh . :) If I'm not wrong yr score was the lowest wasnt it ? :D

FR - Oh wow ! I'm shocked too . =.= HAHA .

wx - Waiting for yr treat lahs . ZZZZ .

Mr ccwj - Since when did you learn to communicate with birds ? LOL .



Today's guides again .
Had campfire meeting with the scouts .
Other guides practised their knots .
In the end 1plus end liao .
Zzz .

Wahhhhh Sian .

Gng to my grandma's hse later .

Zzzzzzzzzzzz I need entertainment .


Now i understand .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links