<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, December 02, 2007
12/02/2007 09:24:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

Wanni - LOL . I dont know what codes you're talking about anw . Heh . :)

Val - LOL I'm back now . haha !

Jess - HNDKGOENHAYFBTEISMOWNHJFOSJDOMBGSOO .


HELLLLO PEOPLE !
I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay you have no idea how happy I am to be back to civilisation .
The camp was funnnnnnnnn, but tiring . :)
It's the first camp that made me miss home so much okay !

Long post ahead . :)


First day

We were like super high in the bus .
Reached Camp Christine & saw our zhss guides banner at the entrance . So cool !
I was grouped with Cheryl, Jessica Lin & Yunjia plus two other Maldives guides in the sub camp Julliete Low . Our group was named Federal Building . =.=
Anw, started pitching our tents .
Needed help from others at first thn managed to pitch one by ourselves .
The two maldives guides thn arrived . They were really friendly & nice, though we had some communication problems with one of them . She cant speak english well .
Had Ice breakers .
Thn Opening Ceremony . Of all things I had to forget to bring my guides scarf .
Hahaha . So couldnt wear the uniform .
Watched performances by guides from other countries .
Maldives, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Malaysia, Cambodia, Scottland .
Thn started to plan our Sub-camp items & cheer .
Got to know the activities we were in .
I got into Kayaking, Backwoodsman cooking, Night tour, Recycling Arts, Night cycling !
Regina Lynette & Jessica See had the same activities .
We were super lucky to get into two night activities can .

Second day

Woke up & had some morning pt .
Set out for kayaking right after breakfast .
It was super fun !
Lynette & I were in one kayak .
Jessica Lin & Cheryl were damn funny . They kayak-ed to the kellongs & had a near-death experience with 4 big dogs .
Lynette & I were just behind them . Luckily we knew how to reverse . LOL .
& thn lynette & I ACCCIDENTALlY capsized a Maldive guide incharge .
We forgot that a one man kayak was lighter . :D
The most exciting part is, we were the first to reach shore !
Are we pro or are we pro . ;) Hahaha !
After that was Backwoodsman cooking whereby you had to cook yr food using only wood, matches & fire starters .
Our fire was quite successful at first, thn started to rain .
Haha . Had an interesting dinner anw due to that anw .
Night tour was next !
Set out at about 11pm plus if I'm not wrong .
Visited bread factory, Vegetable & Fish market, Mount Faber & I cant rmb what .
We were like sleeping throughout . :)

Third day

Slept in the morning while the others had their activities .
Thn we had Recycling Arts . It was boring, for me .
Im seriously not a string-person nor a sewing-person .
Had difficulty doing the strings & pouches .
But my pouch is NICE no matter what . Buahahah .
Thn night cycling !
Bus-ed to Eastcoast & took our bikes .
Cycled from like 11 to around 6am .
From eastcoast to some stadium, then to padang, Esplanade, Fort canning Hill & all the way back .
Cycling up Fort Canning Hill CAN KILL .
Everyone got down in the end to push their bikes up .
Was so tired & all slept for awhile on the hill . Lol .
It was super shuang cycling next to cars . :))
They gave us 1 hr free time at East Coast before gng back .
Felt so random & actually did the mary-moo dance there . =.= =.= =.=
LOL .

4th day

Slept in the morning again .
Huiyu had an interesting activity, Floral arrangement . LOL .
Thn it was the carnival cum visitors day .
The 4th day was slackish .
Played cards and all, walked around the carnival .
Thn Campfire !
I love campfires . :D
Our group's item was not bad . I played the narrator with some other guide from Bukit Batok sec . Our cheer was not prepared though . Lol .
The highest part was after the campfire where the deejay played songs for us to dance to .
Every single one of us was super high . Started doing really weird things .
Hahahha, i think it was one of the most fun part of the camp .
Tried to learn the dances of other countries .
They all can dance really well !
Esp the Sri Lanka & Maldives .
Went back to the tent & played cards till 2plus .
I'm not the biggest cheater just because I won three times in a row for Cheat okay Jessica Lin !

5th day

Felt damn happy because we can finally go home !
Took down out tents, shoeracks, clothesline .
I was carrying the poles back to the campstall with Jessica Lin when there was this big dent in the grass that I din notice .
So I stepped into it & could hear my ankle bone cracking . Zzzz
Luckily it was just a minor twist . The guide infront shocked tio & helped me carry the poles . :D
Took our last group picture .
Exchanged Email addresses & Went home !
Bathed, ate & slept !
Hahaha .

I've got a tanline okay !
Though it's kinda hard for me to get tanner . But yeah I did . :)
When I came back from kayaking, miss tayning's first sentence was 'you've become darker than ever' . Zzzzz .
:D
Okay I dont have most of the pictues right now & im lazy to upload those that I have .
I have 1 more camp to go . Zzzz .
Gng back to the same place again .

I miss my girllllls .
Chalet's coming up . :)
Haha alright I think this's enough .
I'm gng to sleep again !

::D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links