entries
Thursday, December 27, 2007
12/27/2007 09:33:00 pm
Why is it that parents always think they know everything ?& why is it that they are always jumping to conclusions, making assumptions .She's always complaining about the same thing & he's always having the same if-it-was-me attitude .Other people's mum can work while doing the housework at the same time .You have like everyday free . & the son who is always at home nothing better to do can also help what . Just that you cant bear to make him help .Since when is it that sons cant do housework as well .Aiy fuck .Hope i dont grow up to be like them .Yes I'm not really in the best mood .I'm sick of hearing the same things always .Tmr's guides . 10am all the way to evening .I got a dental appointment at 7.45 though .Anw I woke up at 11plus tdy when the meeting is at 10 .Went marina & bugis to shop with Wanni & Ziyu .Walao you suck .
Life's good. ♥;