<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, December 03, 2007
12/03/2007 04:58:00 pm

Zzzz I lost my phone's cable . Cant download or upload anything now . :(

I was so bored that I went to search for pictures of goats & cows .
Lynette I know you cant differentiate between the two animals . :)



GOAT
COW

Now you will have no diffculty identifying them !
Dont thank me . :D


It's weird how I've got no muscle aches after all that cycling & kayaking .
But my ankle still hurts when I turn it at certain angles .

Blahhhhhhhhhhs .
I need a holiday . I need a plane !
Crap . I need to fly . :DD


{Edit/}
I need a movie too, or two, or three .

Honestly I dont really feel like gng to the chalet .
:(
I've got tuition tmr . Yuck .


If it's not too late .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links