<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, January 11, 2008
1/11/2008 09:16:00 pm

Ahhhhaaa finally. A chance to sleep late tmr. :)

Aiy so pissed with the chinese quiz today can.
My brain cells almost died completely trying to think of the last ming yan jing ju.
Damnit, I studied okay! !@#$

Chemistry test was quite okay.

Then went for guides.
Had the tea party for Sec 1s.
Sec 4s discussed some admin stuff later on.
Yaye company trainer! I think it sounds cool luh. :D
& I'm staying in morning glory patrol still. 4 years! Woohoo.
Signed up for some rock climbing course. :DD
Have been wanting to try that. :)

Cant use the comp for long bec my bro needs it soon.
Bleghs.
Bye people.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links