<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, January 06, 2008
1/06/2008 02:06:00 pm

Back from Camp !

Okay it wasnt exactly great .
But still, I enjoyed lah .
I took the class 1t1 along with 6 other facilitators .
Zhiwei Desiree Ivan Jetaime & I dont know who else .
There were quite a few interesting people in that class I guess .
Oh well, lazy to elaborate any further .
The class was lectured quite alot of times due to their deadness .
Anw I thank the few guys who were willing to lead . Like Sidney Andrew & the one who wasnt willing to tell me his name, if they ever happen to come across my blog .
Oh ya & Roy, though he's abit irritating singing his favourite "Oh baby" song & his matchmaking thingy . Ahahah .
How i wish I can join the camp again next yr . ;(
Hope they enjoyed the camp .

Changed my blog add . Remember to link me people !


{Edit/}

Ahhhhh I just realise I din bring anything back .
My half done zuowen, my amath ws .
My dearest foolscap, my pencilcase & calculator . How to do hmk !
:(

Okay thanks emmanuel for scanning the ws .
Now to find some foolscap . & pens .

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links