<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, January 13, 2008
1/13/2008 10:59:00 pm

Hello people!

It's such a great day.

Went to change my phone in the morning.
W910i Red. :D

Then went down to my grandma hse to drop my bro before gng Far East.
I bought two dresses eh Chongwanni !
Hahaha.
Shopped for more new year stuff .
Then went back to my grandma hse for steamboat!
Ate until damnnnn full can.
Hm but din get my watch. :(

Walao I just downloaded themesssss from the net but now I cant load it into my phone.
Rawr waste my time lah. Tsk.

:D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links