<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
1/16/2008 10:14:00 pm

TAG REPLIES

Zhiwei : LOL. Is yr qs wrong lahs. :) You Sonbai.

yuyan : :) Call me the pro. HAHA.

FR : Yeah of course. Thanks. LOL.

yimei : o.0 really? LOL. Zzzzz.

clement : Yeah. :)

Jeslyne : Hello! :D



Haha! I managed to refrain from using the comp for 2 days. :)

& I completed my amath hw. The deadline's on friday.
But dont know how to do the last qs.
Ahahs.

There's bio ssp tmr. Then piano. Then tuition.
Woohoo. How fun.

My mum's not happy with my chem marks.
Walao at least I passed. & that's an improvement alr.

Okay I dont know what else to say.

:)


Blahs.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links