<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, February 02, 2008
2/02/2008 03:10:00 pm

Ahhhhh!
Wanni & Shihui are happily shopping now while I'm stuck at home studying.
Shitxzxz.

Only finished studying a small part of geog ehs.
Cant seem to concentrate somehow. Tsk.

Got to get my zuowen back from that retard zhiwei because he's flying off tmr.
& then go for piano.

Okay. Back to brainstorming for commonwealth. :)

Walao I just heard the retard-est thing.

YUTING 说:You know whats edward wong's website?

C.I.A 说:www.edwardwong,com

Thanks kenny. :)

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links