<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, March 28, 2008
3/28/2008 08:25:00 pm

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP.

Hellllo. :)

Guides today was great.
Started off wth role call & then NYAA.
NYAA's seriously irritating. A reflection for every dayyyyy? =.=
Went off to play whacko with Sec 1s.
I dont know why i suck at that game can!
I had to be the whacker for like 7-8 times. Tsk.
Then did cheeer! For sports day.
Hahaha jiayou guides. :D

Tmr's meet the parents day. Zzz.
I hope my overall grades are not too bad.
Gng early to help with the guides cheer. :D


& I really dont like it when people squeeze my cheeks together.
Hello it hurts with braces yeah.
Random.













Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links