entries
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
3/12/2008 11:39:00 pm
I PROMISE & I DECLARE!
I will start studying like shitxzxzx.
After the march holidays.
Just let me slack this week awayyyyyy. :)
Promise. :D
Today's one WET day.
Went for Bio ssp.
Then went to shiping's hse with lynette & meiyun to do the chem thing.
Weiting called later.
So i went down to fetch her in that huge rain.
BUT. Miss ang weiting was too blind to see me & din alight at the bus stop.
I attempted to walk to the next bus stop. & this enormous lorry sped past me & splashed me with water ALL OVER.
Then I realised the bus stop was toooooo far & walked back, soaked. :)
Later on miss ang weiting called again & i went down again. Lol.
Then watched Leap Years! :D It was quite nice. :)
But super COLD.
Thennnn, walked home in the heavy heavy rain again.
WET once again. :D
I wanna watch SKY OF LOVE & STEP UP 2 & RULE NO. 1.
Omgggggggg.
BOBBBBBYYY I MISS YOU!
Random. HAHAHHA.
Let me take you there
Life's good. ♥;