<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, March 09, 2008
3/09/2008 11:15:00 pm

Somehow things aint turning out the way I thought it will

Right. Hello again!

Started on Sexual Reproduction in Man during Bio tuition today.
Quite interesting huh! Haha.
Then went over to the library to study with Val Wanni & Shihui.
I think I completed almost nothing, but borrowed books. Lol.
Went jogging before dinner! Yayyee.

Caijianan's washing my car tmr! Slaveee. ;D


Sorry if wht we've been doing isnt helping you at all.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links