entries
Sunday, May 18, 2008
5/18/2008 04:43:00 pm
CURRY PUFFS taste nice. :)
My piano teacher's down with a very bad sorethroat & she lost her voice.
So piano lesson ystd was cancelled.
Get well soon! :D She has to because my exam is in 1 and a half months time. O.O
Had company bbq at my house ystd night. Quite alright I guess.
Played badminton with the kids & playground-ed with my cousin. :D
Felt quite drained after everyone left cause I walked to and fro to bring people around.
Still, we went for supper! :)
Reached home only at 11.30.
Bio tuition as usual this morning. Started on a new & important chapter on Genes.
Jenn & I swore to learn this chapter well. Lol.
She says she's gna devote her holidays to studying. o.O
Sorry Van cant play mahjiong today!
Having a belated mothers' day dinner for my grandma later on. LOL.
It feels kind of stressful when people go "All your 3 children are so smart!"
Cause you got to live up to that. Haha.
I think I've got to get used to staying at home during the weekends.
Until Os is over.
o.O
Anw, Happy Vesak Day!
Though I have no idea what this day signifies.
Jenn said it was for indians. LOL.
I need to get out of the house tmr.
Because it may be the last. Sobxzxzz.
Okay bye people. :)
Life's good. ♥;