<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Monday, May 12, 2008
5/12/2008 11:12:00 pm

FEET ACHING VERY MUCH NOW.
Ahhhhhhh~

Great day today!
Had our chemistry SPA in the morning. Pretty alright I guess.
I think I wrote very little. BUT, it's the quality that matters isnt it!
Right. Had Mac breakfast with Shihui & Ziyu. Shihui practically din eat anything & even played with the food. *tsk*
Met up with the rest & headed to Wenkai's house & surprised him with a cake!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY POOK WENKAI!
He was still complaining that we're not gna help him celebrate ystd. Haha.

Went home to change & met the girls.
When I reached amk mrt my leg was already BLEEDING.
Watched Ironman at cine! Not bad a movie. I think it's worth catching. :)
Subway-ed for dinner.
& then went to do something we have not done for 5489465734 days. Neoprints!
Hahahaha the process was super hilarious. :D
Shihui & Ziyu had to leave after that.
So we walked to Far East & shoppped. (with my poor aching legs)
Then walked from Far east all the way to Plaza sing just for Chongwanni.
I think necklaces are the nicest accessories to get. :D
Headed home after that & I almost died walking from the station back to my house.
Now my blister & feet hurts like shitxzxzxz okay!

Hmmm I think Im abit lazy to upload pictures right now.
Maybe I'll do it later/tmr. :D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links