entries
Sunday, May 25, 2008
5/25/2008 04:50:00 pm
Hello again!
Im waiting for my parents to come fetch me & have our tepanyaki dinner! :)
Anywayyy, lets talk about yesterday.
I went jogging in the morning!
Went to pass Maria some chinese stuff including MY professional zuowens because he needed help to pass his paper tmr. LOL.
Had lunch & met up with the others.
Took 135 to East Coast with Shihui wanni val fengrong & Jianan.
Cycled for 2 hours, Weirong came on his rollerblades.
Stopped at Bedok Jetty and the garden-like place & camwhored.
The view was very nice yesterday. :)
Jianan & shihui's double bike crashed into someone on the way. Lol.
Luckily the lady wasnt seriously injured. & they were very nice people. ;)
Walked to the big big hawker centre & had our dinner. I think we spent over $70 plus on the fooood. :)
Cabbed to Parkway & bused home. Crapped throughout the ride. Hahaha.
I think I wont be using the comp anytime soon.
So,
HAPPY EARLY 16TH BIRTHDAY CHONG WANNI!Love you loads & loads. :)& not forgetting,HAPPY EARLY 16TH BIRTHDAY HUANG ZHIWEI!:)
Shihui Wanni Val Yuting!

View from the top of the white-coloured building. :)

:)

Fengrong's classic face while cycling. Hahaha.

Jianan & Yuting.

Baby! :)

Yuting & Shihui. :D

Dinner.

Dinner.


Yuting Wanni Shihui Val. ;)

Fengrong & Yuting.

Shihui Val Yuting.

Shihui & Yuting. :)
Life's good. ♥;