<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, May 29, 2008
5/29/2008 09:12:00 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY.

I'm so full right now.
I think I am becoming more & more of a glutton. o.O
Had sukisushi buffet on wed with Wanni Charmaine etc, & steamboat ystd with Wanni Zhiwei etc. I can cook lah. :)
My mum cooked one of her rare meals for dinner tonight. & the brown rice she used was very filling. Hahaha.
My parents are going on a short holiday to Thailand during the June holidays! o.O

I pretty much screwed up the English oral.
Describe a time when you were caught in the rain?? That's a really weird conversation topic.
So i thought for very long & made up a story of being caught in the rain while gng to school. =.=
Even I myself thought it sounded very stupid while I was telling Ms ling the story.
And! I thought I could use blacks to describe the 2 ladies in the picture. But i learnt later that it sounded racist. Hahaha.

Watched Narnia today! With Jennifer Shuling Jiaqi Clara Eugene Taoyee Wenxun Junming Emmanuel Jianan.
I thought it was really nice. :D

The bio people have to reach school at only 9 tmr. :)

I just read an email about the Sichuan earthquake & it's so goddamn touching! :'(

Okay I'm off.
Cheeers. :D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links