entries
Sunday, June 01, 2008
6/01/2008 09:47:00 pm

Geog class.
Goodbye Mr Lee! All the best. ;)
I'm really gna miss geog lessons. They used to be the most entertaining periods. Aww.
I ate so much so much today. Feel so guilty. o.O
Had breakfast before gng to tuition.
Jenn's dad is overseas so for once she didnt need to rush home after tuition.
We went to ps & she said she was hungry.
We bought Fried Mars Bars, Tako balls, missydonuts, & had a gigantic mango something dessert.
They all tasted veryyyy nice. :D
Also saw the JellyBelly Jellybeans that Jiaqi & Clara bought the other time.
We had a kinda hearty chat & she laughed till everyone around us turned around. -.-
But it was really funny. Hahahha.
Came home & finished doing my Bio workbook! Whoohoo.
Sadly
I cant study for QA because my txt bk is in school.
And! I cant wait for the coming guides camp. O.O
We're gng dragon boating, cycling, rollerblading, dinner at chompchomp, movie screening, sleeping outdoors. & it has been quite awhile since all the Sec 4 guides gathered for activities.
:D
Okay I'm going!
Take care all.
:)
Life's good. ♥;