entries
Monday, June 09, 2008
6/09/2008 10:46:00 pm
Guidescampguidescampguidescamp cantwaitcantwaitcantwait.
Cant wait for guides camp! :D
Just received the schedule & the very brief packlist.
Dragon boating's gna be at dirty Kallang river though. I rmb hearing from Wenkai if I'm not wrong that he saw rats in the water. (...) Hm.
Oh well, rats are attracted to smelly things. So no worries! Hahaha.
It's still gna be so much fun. :)
Went ZOO-ING with Maria today!
The zoo was fab. :D
Animals animals & more animals! There were tropical crops too. LOL.
The penguins & baboons were the cutest of all.
There were baboons with enormous red dangling butts. How interesting! I think we stayed there the longest.
Elephants, Zebras, Giraffes, Polar bears, huge huge alligators, Ducks, Leopards, Lions, Tigers, Monkeys, everything! Except Pandas.
Hahaha. Im definitely going there + Night safari when Os are over. :)
Pictures tomorrow! I'm lazy. :D
JEN . 说:you tell me WHEREEEE ?JEN . 说:LOLYUTING 说:It's a secretYUTING 说:Somewhere you'll never guessJEN . 说:what ? on the urethra ?JEN . 说:or the pancreas ?JEN . 说:hhas . btw . putting cute baby pictures doesnt mean you will have a cute baby in the futureJEN . 说:lol .YUTING 说:Oh i know that. But just looking at my face you'll know how cute my baby will be.YUTING 说:HhaahhaYUTING 说:Actually, it's on the hypothalamusYUTING 说:HA!YUTING 说:Proves that you havent seen it allJEN . 说:I KNEW ITJEN . 说:hhasJEN . 说:bet you nvr taught i wrote my name on the CEREBELLUM !JEN . 说:lolYUTING 说:I think you meant thought not taught.JEN . 说:oopsJEN . 说:hhasYUTING 说:LOLJEN . 说:WLAOOOOO .JEN . 说:can we focus hereYUTING 说:HAHAHAHJEN . 说:dont change the subjectJEN . 说:LOLYUTING 说:yes okay actually i wrote my name in his roots of ranvier tooJEN . 说:LOL . i think you mean nodes of ranvier .JEN . 说:what does it show ?YUTING 说:LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYUTING 说:ISNT IT ROOTS OF RANVIER???JEN . 说:if you think it is , it still isn't .JEN . 说:LOLBio students will understand the conversation better. :)
ZOOZOOZOO. :D
Life's good. ♥;