<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, June 19, 2008
6/19/2008 12:15:00 am

Happy 19th June!

The two bbqsxsxs were Funnnnnnnnnnnn. ;D
Okay so the first one was on Monday 16th.
Shopped for groceries with Taoyee after crashcourse.
It's hard to find things round the NTUC la.
Fengrong & the rest arrived. So we went back to my house & bbq-ed!
It turned out better than I expected I guess. :)
After bbqing we attempted to tell ghost stories, but I think they were not very successful. Lol. Shihui had to leave soon so all of them left. <3! :D
Sad thing is Wanni wasnt able to make it. :(
Have not seen her since holidays started. Aww.

4e5 bbq was today!
Had to go back to school for Bio spa, thn to crashcourse.
Went home to bathe & change before meeting Jen again to go Eugene's house.
I think we were kinda high. ;D
Yup, fun.
Took pictures & everything, then most of them left.
Accompanied Jen to wait for her father then left for home with Taoyee.
;D

I'm gna book the piano exam studio for practise tomorrow. Then gna have newyorknewyork breakfast with Jennifer. :)

My sis's off to Taiwan.
Ahhh~
I wanna go as well. Lol.

Okay brief post because I'm feeling tirrrred!
& lazy to post pictures, but they can be found on others' blogs! :)
&! Tag replies some other day yeah. ;D

Take care all !

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links