entries
Friday, June 06, 2008
6/06/2008 09:23:00 pm
Hhhhhhello!
Today's such a great great day obviously because it's finally the start of our holidays. But, I doubt it will be much of a holiday though. Haha.
Everyone was so restless during bio which was our last period, in the end me + 5 other people had to stay an extra 1/2 an hour cause miss tan was worried our concept for this new chapter isnt good enough. Lol. Oh well im gna prove her wrong anyway. :D
I went for dental just now & i've yet to put on the seemingly scary powerchain. Ahhh~
I chose a brightbright colour again. Muahaha.
My dad's coming back from overseas at 0025 tmr & we're gng to the airport to surprise-fetch him. :D
Hmmmmmmm. In less than 4months time we'll all graduate.
Oh man. Lets treasure the remaining days people. :)
Life's good. ♥;