<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, June 07, 2008
6/07/2008 11:50:00 pm

How cute right! :D


My grade 8 practical exam's on the 18th of July!
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Wish me lots & lots of luck people.

Honestly, I doubt I can make it. Because I cant even play the pieces without making any mistakes. & I have only how many miserable weeks left to practise, not to mention to perfect them. :(
I dont want to just pass this time.
Lousy lousy lousy.

My crashcourse for Biology & Chemistry will be starting on the 11th all the way to the 20th.
Try counting the number of holidays I have left. Hahaha.

My piano teacher looked worried when I told her abt the courses. She said I must really plan my time well & find time out to practise. Aww.
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yuting!


Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links