entries
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
6/11/2008 06:21:00 pm
Oh no I cant seem to find my swimsuit.
Perhaps a bikini will do for dragon boating. Hahaha.
Alright.
Yesterday was crazy. 3 movies in a row. Lol.
Met Maria & headed for Vivo.
Had Longjohn's breakfast which was very very filling.
First up was What happens in Vegas, then Kungfu Panda & lastly Indiana Jones.
What happens in Vegas's very nice. :)
Someday I'm gna go into Candy Empire & say " I'll buy the entire store." ;D
Had dinner & Hagan Daaz! :D
Yup, then we went up & star-gazed. LOL.
Long but great day. :D
Today's the first day of crashcourse.
Planned to meet Jen at 9.30.
I woke up at 7.45, called her,changed the time to 10 & went back to sleep.
Then I woke up at 8.15, called her, changed the time to 11 & went back to sleep again. :D
Wanted to go Cafe Cartel for breakfast but realised it opened only at 11.30.
So we had toastbox for breakfast. Then went to Cocoa trees & bought jellybelly's jellybeans! To keep us awake. :)
The chemistry teacher was kinda funny. Reminded us of Ms Ong LH. Lol.
Jennifer absolutely loved the bio class. :D Hahhaha.
After the exhausting 3 & a half hours, we went to ps & bought Takoyaki & Mango durain shave.
:D Jen got this big hotdog dipped in Mashed potato.
It looked disgusting but tastes nice.
My parents are in Thailand now!
Haha okay pictures!

Crashcourse Day 1! :D

Taoyee & I. :D

The cute!

The Act cute. :)

Candy Empire!

Penguins. :D

Some bird.


Lion. :D

If i'm not wrong, it's the King Cobra.

Sunbear!


Zebrasssss. :)

Giraffes.

A poster of a chimpanzee & a chimpanzee. :)

Polar bear!

Rhino. :D

Sea cow.

Elepants. :D

Entrance.

Tickets!
Life's good. ♥;