<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
6/03/2008 06:29:00 pm

Trina & I. :D
Animal biscuits! Thanks Maria. :D
The sheep.
The turtle & monkey. Hahaha.

I'm waiting for my takoballs & donuts!
Yes that's my dinner. :D

Chemistry SPA was ooookkkayyyy lah.
Except for the fact that I named the wrong cation. :(
I got copper(II) also lah! But I thought Ammonium was present too.
Hahaha.

Anyway, Im gna be a good girl these few days so I can go on the picnic on tuesday!
Aww Van arent you touched. :D
There will be 4 hours of Bio tmr.
But i'm starting to find this whole mitosis meiosis thing quite interesting. Lol.
Actually this 2 weeks programme has been quite beneficial. Excluding periods like english lectures though. :)
Lastly, takecare Ziyu! :)



Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links