<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, July 18, 2008
7/18/2008 07:47:00 pm

Today's just not my day.

Because I dont know who to complain to I'm gna just blog it out.

I seriously screwed up my piano exam okay.
As in, really really bad.
The scales started off quite screwed, so i got nervous & tried to do better for pieces.
But somehow my fingers were like rocks & I screwed the pieces as well.
When it came to sightreading I was alr quite demoralised. & screwed that as well.
So needless to say, aural was a goner.
Worst still, the female examiner seemed very strict.
Guess I'll have to stick with the impression tht I fail every piano exam.

I still had to listen to my mum's & dad's nagging.
Okay they didnt nag, but hearing all the ' i thought you can be over & done with it ' & seeing the
' you're-so-lousy-i-should-have-expected-this ' look din exactly feel good.

Then dental was painful too.
Then blahblahblahblah nvm.

But whatever, O's the focus now.
Or maybe i'll just screw that up too. o.O

Biology ssp & test tmr.

Alright I'm off to enjoy the rest of the screwed up day.

Cheers. ;)


If only I can live through today againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnxzxzxzxxz. RAWR.

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links