<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Sunday, November 16, 2008
11/16/2008 04:50:00 pm

HELLO. (:
I just finished tutoring my cousin math. Hahaha.
Went to Henderson to have yummy curryrice for brunch. :D


Yesterday was suupppeerr fun!
Was the 2nd latest there to meet them, Jeslyne was the latest as usual. :DD
10 of us went to sentosa!
Lynette Regina Jessica.s Jeslyne Shiping & I went to play with the water at vivo while the rest went to shop at Daiso for the beachball. We were wet before we even reached sentosa.
Hahaha. Bought monorail tickets & settled at Palawan beach!
Started building sandcastles with the tools cheryl brought. Lol.
Played with the beachball as well.
Then some of us went inside the water, Trina Joey Cheryl continued with the sandcastles, Jeslyne & Shiping stayed under the tree & looked aft our belongings.
Hahhaa.
Lynette Regina Jessica.s & Lin & I started to get super lame.
We would hold hands & go deep inside the water, then jess.lin(shortest one) would start screaming & we'll just start laughing for no reason, then get back into the shallow water.
We repeated that for many times. Lol damn retarded.



After we have had enough we went to clean ourselves up.
Lynette & I had no towels, Jessica.s & I wanted to buy underwear when we reach vivo. Hahahah.
In the end CherylLynette & I had to share a towel.
So me & lynette were still super wet aft drying ourselves.
Took the monorail back to vivo & had ljs.
Then proceeded to shop!
Bought red polo for Toot & a top from forever 21. ;DDD Need to shopshopshop.
Jeslyne realised she lost her waller, so we tracked the shops we went before but couldnt find it.
Decided to make a report & hurried back to school after that.
Regina was super high aft the caucasian guy offered her a chocolate(as he was promoting it). LOL.


We realised we didnt buy anything for ms tan s.l so came up with an idea to sign all our names on the beachball & give her that. Hahaha.
Bbq-ed, played zhong ji mi ma to finish the food & took pictures!
Ms tan.sl was like whoever loses this game will finish all the satays, & I lost that, but luckily all the satays were mutton & I couldnt eat that. Lolol. :D

Later on some of them went home & the rest went to j8 arcade.
Walked around & had a heart-to-heart talk with jeslyne Jess.s regina Trina & Shiping. Hahahha.
Jeslyne broke her mirror into several pieces & she din even drop her back or whatsoever. Tsktsk.
Tiring but super fun day!



I wna tutorrrrrrrrrrrr. Hahahha.
If kids can accept zhiwei's face, they'll definitely love mine! :DDD


& I'm starting piano lessons this week. Yay yay yay. :)

Pictures coming later!
:)


Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links