<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
11/18/2008 11:58:00 pm

I'm real tired!
O's has just ended for like 6 days but 6 days of going out has really drained my energy.
Ahhhhhhhhh, BUT, the fun has just began. :D


Today's shopping day with my Toot!
Received the call from Bethesda at 9.30am which woke me up, rushed down to meet them.
Haha i alighted at the wrong bus stop & walked super far.
My racial harmony costume is gna be of use again!
Wearing that to promote arts & culture at their open house this sat. :D
The people there are super duper really friendly. :) They say it's great to see an enthusiastic youth. :D
Got to go there on friday too.
Sorry shihui! I may not be able to stay over on friday night anymore. :(

Waited at srgn mrt for Toot & trained to dhoby. Tried the cheesy curry chicken from British Takeaway, tasted quite nice. :)
Bought slippers from mphosis cause I broke mine recently. Lol.
Went to Far east, tried on many clothes & bought some too! Good buys there.
I need dresses! Ahhh. :D But got my white skirt atleast.
Toot bought this shirt which looked formal & nice. :)

Bought oreocrush from sweet talk, Currypuff & sotong from OldChangKee & trained to Vivocity.
Got the shirt from forever 21 I've been eyeing on!
Then both of us bought polo tees & by then, our legs were super tired.
Hahaha. So went outside & tried to catch the sunset, but didnt really see it. :)
Headed to longjohns for dinnnnneeerrr. As usual, ate alot. :DD Yumminess.
Planned to stargaze but there was totally no stars! So just enjoyed the peacefulness. :)
Rushed home to catch the ten pm show! :D

Schedule's totally packed.
Heading down to tanjong panjang or smth to apply for job, then gna get stuff for BBQ! By the poooolside. :DD

I want Singapore Chesire Home to reply meeeeeeeeee. But I think I kind of forgot to leave my contact for that. :(((

Check yes Juliet! :D



The ups win the downs, so don't worry. :DDDDD

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links