<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, November 08, 2008
11/08/2008 11:41:00 pm

Ohmygod.

Time passes so fast. Seriously before you realise, it's almost the end of Os!
It's freedom time!
I really should be studying for chem though, din manage to do that well in paper 2.
:D

Anyway Os was alright overall. Atleast, I hope it was. Don't wna have too high hopes & cry on the day we receive our results. (:

After Nov 13th, I am gna
1) shop
2) mahjiong
3) tan (Don't laugh)
4) Kayak
5) Learn to bake from charmaine
6) Learn dancing :D
7) Resume piano lessons
8) Lose some fats
9) Trash cassandra in bowling
10) Go crazy
11) Fufill the 11 Must-Go.s with Toot.

Hahahahhahha.
Bye all. :D

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links