<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Friday, November 14, 2008
11/14/2008 11:18:00 pm

Short post before I go to sleep!

Met Taoyee at bishan & had ljs breakfast.
Took 58 alllll the way to pasir ris & gossiped along the way. Lolol.
Wasnt very sure where the water venture thing was so we alighted at the wrong stop.
So we rented a bike & cycled there.
November's course are full, dec dates are limited. I was thinking if we could go for the january one. (:

The park was super peaceful! Few people there surprisingly.
Walked alot as we travelled around downtowneast & around whietsands.
Bought earrings & hairpins!
We wanted to catch madagascar once again, but the timing wasnt suitable. Aww.
Hahha.

Then took Mrt to Changi Airport to send Farah off.
Ate popeye!
It still felt saddening thought I don't really know her.
People like Tzekiat & melissa cried. :(
Anyway bonvoyage to her. :D

Walked around the airport before taking the loooong bus ride back to amk.
Slept almost throughout the ride. Hahaha. :)

Alright pictures & off I go!
Guides day tmr at ECP & back to school for bbq. Yippppppeee. :D
Fengrong where's my suntan oil! I need it tmrrrrrr. Hahahha.



Wanni & I . :DD
Chocolates from Candy Empire. :)) All gone already.

Group photo at the airport! Aw. :)


Yesterday's outing. ;)





Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links