<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Saturday, January 17, 2009
1/17/2009 07:22:00 pm

I LOVE PRAWN ROLLS.
One main reason why I love CNY!
Deelicious. :DD

I'm totally red now. A little too red for my own good infact.
Of all places, I forgot to put sunblock on my face while tanning tdy. :(
Please don't peel. :D
The sun was super hot today & the wind super windy. Lolol. Blew the sand all over us so we gave up aft awhile. (:
Went for starbucks & little bit of shopping. :D
Pictures are all with Wanni since I do not have my cameraaaaaaaaaaaa. Hahaha don't worry fengrong I don't blame you. :D

& Changeling's a nice show. :D

Holidays are gng to be over soon! There's still so many things I wna do.
Hahaha well lets just enjoy while we can yeah.

(:


I'm ready for the challenge. Are you?

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links