<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Thursday, January 22, 2009
1/22/2009 11:36:00 pm




Muahahahaha.
Prawn rolls rocks!!! :D

Met up with Ty at amk hub to watch alls well ends well in the morning. Gu tian le's rlly charmingxzxz. :D
Hahaha then trained to yck for my piano lesson then to bishan to watch love matters.
Both are funny shows. Lol. (:
Guides picnic tmr's postponed. Aww. :(
I want CNY. I want School. But I want holidays too. :D



Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links