<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30550913?origin\x3dhttp://mymaster-piece.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
entries
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
1/14/2009 11:15:00 pm

Oh man. Changed my choices again. But now it's confirmed. Hahaha.

I'm so sorry zhiwei!
I would love love love to go Victoria, been my dream jc.
Ironically it isnt in my choices cause it's really too far. My dad calculated I'll waste around 30days per year on the bus. Lol.

Striving for the best here. Thanks all for the advice & confirmation! Appreciated.
Chiong ah! :DDDD

Like shiping said, the future seems intimidating. Yet, I'm looking forward to it at the same time.
Oh well. (:

Mahjong-ed & played cards with Wanni & Fengrong tdy. Hahahha funny day. Ordered pizza for dinner! :D

Really hope to stay in contact with everyone.

YUTING (: says:
CANNOT FORGET ME I TELL YOU¨
¨ŦёлğŖФл𨨩¨¨ŦŖ¨¨©¨¨ŦџџтолŖд§ёлğдл¨¨ says:
lol¨
¨ŦёлğŖФл𨨩¨¨ŦŖ¨¨©¨¨ŦџџтолŖд§ёлğдл¨
¨ says:how 2 sia¨
¨ŦёлğŖФл𨨩¨¨ŦŖ¨¨©¨¨ŦџџтолŖд§ёлğдл¨¨ says:
blackest chinese eva seen¨
¨ŦёлğŖФл𨨩¨¨ŦŖ¨¨©¨¨ŦџџтолŖд§ёлğдл¨
¨ says:wont forget de
YUTING (: says:
LOLLLLLL

Hahaha i take that as a compliment kfr!


Time will tell. (:

Life's good. ♥;



The Blogger
Hello people!
Owner : CHUA YU TING
School : Zhonghua Secondary
Day : 11th November
:D


Links